The AIDS trust of Australia does not seek or receive government funding.
We rely exclusively on funds raised by:
- Directly approaching individual donors
- Directly approaching corporations
- Using data base lists to appeal to many people simultaneously
- Establishing partnerships with businesses
- Establishing partnerships with community groups
- Establishing partnerships with corporate workplace groups
- Developing sponsorships
- Receiving bequests
- Receiving annuities
- On line fundraising
- Holding landmark event the Sydney Food & Wine Fair
With our Members, we work to maximise the funds raised for their crucial HIV sector projects in Australia.
HIV remains a significant and growing global challenge. Australia’s success has been due to the energetic and skilled response of many, many dedicated and caring people all over the country; and the generous support of many people just like you.
To continue this success and meet the challenges ahead, your participation will be most sincerely appreciated.